Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Baby-Steps


There was a lot of temptation to turn down today. At work, in the staff-room, someone brought in a Valentine's day cake, Valentine's day candies, and potato chips. Luckily, my will was strong today, and I was able to continue my diet. I had an orange for breakfast. An Odwalla smoothie for my afternoon snack. A salad with cucumber, split-pea soup and a few crackers for my dinner. I decided not to eat an evening snack because I had such a high calorie afternoon snack. Hungry-wise, I did fairly well.

Motivation
*Posting blogs [+ 1 point]
*Posting Thinspo [+1 point] per entry
*One circumstance where weight is the case, must be listed per day [+1 point]
Valentine's day + relationships.
*Three body things you want to fix [+1 point]
I want bony wrists, tiny arms, and a visible rib-cage.

Calories
Intake of 800- 1200 calories [+5 points] I ate a total of 940 calories and 20 grams of fat.

H20
*[+1 point] per 8 oz glass of water, I drank a total of six 8 oz glasses of water [+6 points]

Sleep
*4-8 hours of sleep [+5 points]

Total points [+20 points]


--------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday, Tuesday, February 10th, 2009:

I didn't do so great with drinking a glass or two of water before I ate any foods, but at least I stayed under 1200 calories. Baby steps, come on people. I had a half of a bran-muffin for my breakfast. A banana and a few crackers for my afternoon snack. A salad with cucumber and lemon chicken for my dinner. And, a few almond clusters and cranberry juice for my evening snack. My stomach didn't necessarily feel "hungry" throughout the day, but I did feel like eating. Mostly likely, I didn't drink enough water, and was more thirsty than hungry.

Motivation
*Posting blogs [+ 1 point]
*Posting Thinspo [+1 point] per entry
*One circumstance where weight is the case, must be listed per day [+1 point]
My ex-boyfriend just started dating this really hideously ugly girl. To simplify things, I'll just call "Tori," because she has an awkwardly long, masculine-looking face like Tori Spelling. Anyways, even though she is what I would definitely consider "freak-show" ugly, she has this super cute thin body! So, if I were to lose a few pounds, it would be no competition. As the bumper-sticker goes, "I may be fat, but your ugly. I can lose weight."
*Three body things you want to fix [+1 point]
I want tiny arms, a flat-stomach, and no love-handles.

Calories
Intake of 800- 1200 calories [+5 points] I ate a total of 1105 calories and 52 grams of fat.

H20
*[+1 point] per 8 oz glass of water, I drank a total of six 8 oz glasses of water [+6 points]

Sleep
*4-8 hours of sleep [+5 points]

Total points [+20 points]

No comments: