Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Think Thin

Tuesday

Motivation
*Posting blogs [+ 1 point]
*Posting Thinspo [+1 point] per entry
*One circumstance where weight is the case, must be listed per day [+1 point]
I am extremely competitive, especially when it comes to friends. I want to be the smartest, the wittiest, the prettiest, the thinnest.
*Three body things you want to fix [+1 point]
I want a flat-stomach, bony wrists, and bony collar-bone.

Calories
Intake of 800- 1200 calories [+5 points] I ate a total of 975 calories and 35 grams of fat.

H20

*[+1 point] per 8 oz glass of water, I drank a total of eight 8 oz glasses of water [+8 points]

Sleep
*4-8 hours of sleep [+5 points]

Supplements
*Diet-pill intake [+2 points]

Total points [+24 points]

--------------------------------------------------------

Monday

Motivation
*Posting blogs [+ 1 point]
*Posting Thinspo [+1 point] per entry
*One circumstance where weight is the case, must be listed per day [+1 point]
When I was "off" my diet, my self-esteem went downhill. I became extremely antisocial in those few days. When a friend would call me, I would ignore their phone call. Or, if I did happen to pick it up, I would make up any excuse I could think of on why I couldn't go out with them. When I am watching what I eat, and feeling the benefits of control, I feel much better about myself.
*Three body things you want to fix [+1 point]
I want distinguished hip-bones, tiny arms, and tiny thighs.

Calories
Intake of 800- 1200 calories [+5 points] I ate a total of 975 calories and 35 grams of fat.

H20

*[+1 point] per 8 oz glass of water, I drank a total of eight 8 oz glasses of water [+8 points]

Sleep
*4-8 hours of sleep [+5 points]

Exercise
*30 minutes [+3 points]

Supplements
*Diet-pill intake [+2 points]

Total points [+27 points]

1 comment:

faz77 said...

How how are you? ''I am extremely competitive, especially when it comes to friends. I want to be the smartest, the wittiest, the prettiest, the thinnest.'' That exactly me too, its probably one of my best motivations to lose weight. But it kinda makes me feel crap too. Anyway you've been doing so awesome! Keep it up.
xoxo Farah