Thursday, February 12, 2009

H20


Today was an excellent day. I decided to fast, and all went as planned.

Motivation
*Posting blogs [+ 1 point]
*Posting Thinspo [+1 point] per entry
*One circumstance where weight is the case, must be listed per day [+1 point]
This is more of like... a side note; there is this new friend of mine that I am sort of interested in. Actually, he isn't really a friend of mine personally; more like via-association, a.k.a. he is my friend's friend. And, even though I really like him, and want to pursue something with him, I can't because my friend also likes him (she doesn't know that I like him too). Anyways, looking at the aspect of relationships, I feel like I would be much more confident and feel much sexier if I could be the size I'd like to be.
*Three body things you want to fix [+1 point]
I want a flat-stomach, a space between my legs, tiny thighs.

Calories
Fasting [+3 points]

H20
*[+1 point] per 8 oz glass of water, I drank a total of eight 8 oz glasses of water [+8 points]

Sleep
*4-8 hours of sleep [+5 points]

Supplements
*Diet-pill intake [+2 points]

Total points [+22 points]

WEIGH IN IS EVERY THURSDAY!!

--------------------------------------------------------

My personal data:

Height- 5'1"
Starting weight- 122 lbs
Current weight- 120 lbs
Goal weight- 96-100 lbs

No comments: