Thursday, February 5, 2009

Weigh In




Well, today was a good kick off for my diet plan. I maintained myself throughout the day by encouraging myself to drink a glass or two of water before I ate any foods. I ate very healthy today too! I had an orange for my breakfast. An energy bar for my afternoon snack. A salad with cucumber, tomato soup and a few crackers for my dinner. And, two small slices of cheddar cheese for my evening snack. The majority of the day my belly felt full and satisfied; however, I feel like I enjoyed the cheese a little too much and could feel myself wanting to eat more after I already devoured my two slices; however, I proudly resisted the temptation! Also, early today, a co-worker commented me on how I look like I have lost weight; which, made me feel a little better about myself. Comments like that really help because it is hard for me to notice when I do look a little thinner. But, regardless, I still have a lot of work cut out ahead of me!

Motivation
*Posting blogs [+ 1 point]
*Posting Thinspo [+1 point] per entry
*One circumstance where weight is the case, must be listed per day [+1 point]
I am tired of feeling like I am the biggest one out of my group of friends.
*Three body things you want to fix [+1 point]
I want distinguished hip-bones, a flat-stomach, and tiny thighs.

Calories
Intake of 800- 1200 calories [+5 points] I ate a total of 975 calories and 35 grams of fat.

H20

*[+1 point] per 8 oz glass of water, I drank a total of thirteen 8 oz glasses of water [+13 points]

Sleep
*4-8 hours of sleep [+5 points]

Supplements
*Diet-pill intake [+2 points]

Total points [+29 points]

WEIGH IN IS EVERY THURSDAY!!

--------------------------------------------------------

My personal data:

Height- 5'1"
Starting weight- 122 lbs
Current weight- 121 lbs
Goal weight- 96-100 lbs

No comments: