Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hip.. Hip... Hooray!



My personal data:

Height- 5'1"
Starting weight- 122 lbs
Current weight- 114 lbs
Goal weight- 96-100 lbs

Okay, so I am on this new diet where I eat, like, all the time. Every two-to-three hours I eat; but, only 100-150 calorie meals each time. I also have to make sure that I have enough protein in them as well. I try to aim for at least 9 grams of protein per meal. I feel so good. It is crazy because I never feel overly hungry or full. I just feel content. I plan on sticking to this diet until September, up until I have to leave for school (.. and have to eat crappy dorm food). There are 4 weeks before I leave.
So, hopefully I will be able to lose at least 2 lbs a week. If so, I calculated that I won't quite be at my long-term goal weight of 96-100 lbs, but at least I will be below my short term goal weight of 110. If all goes as planned, I will be off to a decent start, entering school at 106 lbs. I am so excited!!!!

1 comment:

Brune said...

Looks like an interesting diet..i'll try to follow it if it works for you :D

Take care