Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day 2:

I actually had a really awesome day fasting today. The only "negative" thing is that I felt a bit more sleepy than normal (earlier this afternoon when I was driving back home from visiting with my friend, I was at a red light... well, I guess it changed to green and I didn't realize it until a few seconds later when the person behind me honked, lol). I typically am super on top of stuff like that, so that was a bit weird. I guess I will just have to pay more attention than normal while driving when fasting, lol.

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that this morning when I weighed myself I weighed 112!!!! I was/ am so stoked. Just being negative two lbs really inspired me to stay strong today (and, hopefully, will help me continue to stay strong for tomorrow, day 3).

Well, I suppose now that it's nighttime I can allow myself to go to bed since I have a been sleepy-head all day, lol.
Sand Man here I come...

<3

7 comments:

ShrinkingSlowly said...

Awesome! congrats!

Strength said...

wow great job! keep it up!
EMPTINESS IS STRENGTH
xoxo
-Strength

Savory Sweet said...

Wow, nice job. Take it easy tomorrow, fasting is a full-time effort :)

Stick Thin said...

awesome!!! make sure you drink lots of water

Bluegreen said...

Awesome!!
You're doing so well- keep it up!

obsessionperfection said...

taht is soo great!! i hope that you did well today too!! =]

obsessionperfection said...

well i am happy i could make you smile lol. and i know! isnt it strangee! who would have thought they would have a day for that lol. and thanks=] i am kinda excited. lol